In recent weeks, new legislation was passed that grants immunity to nursing homes from COVID-19 lawsuits, limiting the rights of individuals to bring claims. You may be wondering what other laws are on the books which limit individual rights, and how you can help join the fight to protect Florida’s elderly and all citizens of our state. The Florida Justice Association has been answering this call for years on behalf of Florida’s trial lawyers. Now, you can also be part of the effort, by joining the free citizen membership program.
Citizen members have the full support of the Florida Justice Association coalition as they fight to promote safety and protect their families. While the Florida Justice Association has been successfully advocating for change for many years, it is becoming increasingly more difficult. By joining the citizen membership, you can help the Florida Justice Association advocate to give the power back to the people of Florida.
Additional benefits to joining the Florida Justice Association Citizen Membership include:
- Amplify your voice on issues affecting all Floridians
- Complimentary enrollment in the Advocacy Institute for those who qualify
- Access to unique opportunities including op-eds, media interviews, and more
- A free subscription to The Consumer Alliance – a quarterly newsletter magazine covering important topics relating to the civil justice system
- A complimentary list server that connects individuals who have been affected by the civil justice system
- Discounts at Office Depot
- And more
The Florida Justice Association’s Citizen Membership is free to join and is a great way to learn about upcoming legislation and the impacts on everyday citizens. By taking part in this membership, you will be able to help make a difference in the lives of your fellow community members.
The personal injury attorneys at Beltz & Beltz work hard to help get our clients and their families justice when they have been wronged. By joining the Citizen Membership of the Florida Justice Association, you can join the fight for justice for all Florida residents. And, if you are in need of a personal injury attorney for your case, contact the Beltz & Beltz office today.
To read more articles similar to this one, head over to the blog section of our website.