A pedestrian has died after being struck by a vehicle near West Hillsborough Avenue and North Lois Avenue in Tampa, Florida. The pedestrian died at the scene of the accident while the driver remained at the scene. Source.
At Beltz & Beltz, we understand how hard it can be when you lose a loved one in an accident like this one. While your family is navigating the hardships of losing your loved one, the last thing you should be worried about is the legalities of your case. When you work with Beltz & Beltz for your pedestrian accident case, you can rest easy knowing that we will focus on getting justice for your family, so you can focus on healing.
If you have lived in Florida long enough, you know that the streets are not always safe for pedestrians and bicyclists. If you have been the victim of a pedestrian accident, it is important to take the following steps:
- Stay calm and move out of the street if possible
- Make sure the driver does not leave the scene of the accident
- Take photos of the vehicle that hit you, any injuries, and the scene of the crash
- Seek medical attention as soon as possible
- Contact the personal injury attorneys at Beltz & Beltz
Our personal injury team will focus on your case when you or your loved one are the victim of a pedestrian accident in the state of Florida. Our team will focus on your case and getting you the justice you deserve, so you can focus on healing.